Difficult but not impossible. As we are currently traveling with an old van transformed into a camper, we obviously don’t have a bathroom in there. 👀
But we are pretty flexible and creative people, and we always figure something out. This time it was Erno who came up with a cool solution.
He fitted an adapter to the sink so we could attach a peace of garden hose to it. Then he attached one of our old shower heads to the hose and ziptied the whole thing to the towel hanger he made out of pvc pipes. Et voila, we have a shower. A shower with a view.
So this is how we shower while camping. Simple and efficient. 🤍 Thanks to naturalness all our cosmetics are natural, cruelty free and vegan, of course, so we don’t have to worry about anything. There is no harm if we just rinse it off our body and hair. 🚿
List of the products I took with me:
- My favorite hair care products from YOPE for dry and damaged hair, of course.
- A body scrub and a foot scrub from Nacomi which smells like candy. 🍌🥥🍵🍭 Both really gentle and also very hydrating, which is essential for my sensitive skin especially when I’m spending hours in the salty water each day.
- A shower jelly from Nacomi for Erno. Their Summer in Greece fragrance is fresh and kinda masculine. Just perfect for him.
- A lovely shower gel form YOPE with coconut and sea salt, my actual obsession. 👀 For me. Obviously. I won’t share a drop with anybody. 😅
- A face mist with Papaya from Nacomi for refreshing myself when water tanks are empty and I can’t shower. 😂
You can find all of the products here, and you can still use my code ANNAMMETZ for 15% off. 🤍